What is the difference between Gorilla Bow and resistance bands or using a wooden dowel with resistance bands looped through the ends?
- The Gorilla Bow has a unique flex claw that makes it easy to change resistance bands
- The aircraft aluminum holds over 250 lbs. of resistance (wooden dowel would snap)
- The shape of the Gorilla Bow is designed so you can also do chest and dozens of other exercises that you would not be able to do with a wooden dowel
- The powder coating gives a texture to help with grip
- Most wooden dowels would not be the same diameter, Gorilla Bow was designed to help build grip strength as well