There are two ways to do this: with and without the Google Home app.
Using Google Home app:
- Confirm mobile phone is on the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast device.
- Open Google Home app
- Tap device you want to cast your screen to
- Tap Cast my screen
Without Google Home app:
- Confirm mobile phone is on the same Wi-Fi network
- Swipe down from top of screen
- Select the Screen Cast button (if you do not see a screen cast button, please download Google Home)
- Select your TV that you’d like to mirror your phone
- Wait up to 15 seconds for connection to take place